As a sole practitioner, I can provide you with exceptional attention and competitive rates. Also, unlike a larger firm, you will never face the loss of continuity and experience when your assigned contact moves on: you will always work with me. 

Here is a selection of the ways I can help.

  • Preparation and filing of Federal and State forms for individuals (Form 1040)

  • Preparation and filing of Federal and State forms for businesses:
    • Sole-proprietorships (Form 1040 Schedule C)
    • Partnerships (Form 1065)
    • S-corporations (Form 1120S)
    • C-corporations (Form 1120)

  • ​Preparation and filing of Federal information returns for non-profit organizations (Form 990)

  • Preparation and filing of payroll and information returns (941, W-2, 1099, and so forth)

  • US tax compliance for international tax accounts and investments (FBAR/FinCEN 114, Form 8938, and others)

  • Compilation or review of financial statements for non-profit organizations and commercial businesses

  • Account reconciliation and reporting for small businesses, start-ups, and non-profit organizations

  • Designing and setting up accounting systems for small businesses, start-ups, and non-profit organizations​
  • Free notarization services by appointment for clients, and mobile notary services by appointment for the public (see my other website at

  • Forensic accounting, internal control design, and statistical consulting

  • ​Medical practice billing and insurance claim processing




Call or text to find out more: 857.636.1694

  • Developing savings plans for retirement, education, and other life goals

  • Advice on the maximization of Social Security benefits, government pension benefits, and other programs

  • Developing personal budgets

  • Personal bookkeeping and advising on the adherence to set budgets